Technical Services Engineer Expert - Fluent Level of German
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
The ideal candidate will have specialist skills in supporting multiple products for multiple customers in order to maintain the availability and security of the service.
- Will work in a team as a as an established systems/product/security specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users;
- Will act as a point of escalation for other team members to resolve service delivery issues;
- Will monitor performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- German language (MANDATORY);
- Technical understanding of Linux / Unix;
- Technical understanding of Microsoft products, operating systems, and databases;
- Technical understanding on server deployment, security, evaluate and modifying system's performance.
- Knowledge of Splunk;
- Documentation and Knowledge Process in ITSM Reporting;
- Setup up and managing conference-calls with resolvers and documentation the actions being taken;
- Strong communication skills and team work ability.
- Competitive salary
- Multicultural environment
(+351) 21 145 01 53