Technical Services Engineer - Fluent Level of German
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international information technology company that offers a full range of technology products, solutions and services, and they work with over 100 companies in 23 different languages. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of their employees.
The ideal candidate will have the following responsabilities
- Will work within a team supporting end users with technical queries relating to several products/systems (e.g. Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCS);
- Will follow established processes/systems and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer inquiries;
- Will listen to and understand the customer’s problem;
- Will use relevant information to diagnose and solve (or enable resolution) of the customer's inquiries in a timely manner.
- Fluent Level of German (Mandatory);
- Technical understanding of Linux / Unix;
- Technical understanding of Microsoft products, operating systems, and databases;
- Technical understanding on server deployment, security, evaluate and modifying system's performance.
- Knowledge of Splunk;
- Documentation and Knowledge Process in ITSM Reporting;
- Setup up and managing conference-calls with resolvers and documentation the actions being taken;
- Strong communication skills and team work ability.
- Competitive salary
- Multicultural environment
(+351) 21 145 01 53