Territory Account Coordinator (Restaurant Partnerships)
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 17.000 €
Contract: Fixed-term contract
• As a Territory Account Coordinator, you will be in charge of developing our client's company in specific areas and/or cities, both on the topline (orders and clients growth) and bottom line (average basket), with a strong focus on the restaurant dimension. You’ll have to drive business performance in your Area.
• You will identify key restaurants to acquire to keep enriching the selection already available on and coordinate with our dedicated sales team to make sure you close the deal. You’ll have to build the best restaurant offering
• You will create long-term relationships with the restaurant accounts in your area, ultimately maximizing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction. You’ll be a key influence in their delivery business.
• You will acquire an extensive knowledge of the area and cities to identify further options to keep developing (opening hours extension, new suburbs to cover...)
• Act as an ambassador of the company mission, brand, and product
• Experience. Track record in account management or in a client-facing role, and the willingness to learn. Minimum of 1 year experience in a sales / account management role is preferred. A bachelor's degree is required
• Incredible empathy. You will be an advocate for users and passionate about the community experience.
• Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
• Ability to take initiatives. You work independently and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment
• Think strategically. You analyze restaurant needs to both unlock opportunities and creatively problem-solve
• Passion. You are driven by being at the forefront of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
• Travel. You’ll be flexible to travel across the country to meet your restaurant accounts
• Organisational skills. You’ll handle many complex and urgent issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of problems and inquiries.
• Analytical skills. You’ll carry on analysis and creatively find solutions. Experience with Excel, Google Sheets, Google Presentations, and Salesforce a plus
• Team player. You’ll contribute to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
• Hustle. You’ll take ownership of company's growth and delight our restaurant partners
• Exceptional speaking, reading comprehension and writing skills, both in Portuguese and English
- You will have a full time contract and work Monday to Friday;
- You will have the opportunity of professional development;
- You will be part of stimulating and challenging environment.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 202)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 209)