You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Representative with Native Level of German
Sales & Marketing
Our client is an online logistic provider.
As a Customer Service Representative you will belong to the Customer Service Department and you will be in charge of the following tasks:
• Assist the company's customers with their questions, issues or doubts.
• Manage customers' enquiries by Email, Phone and Live Chat.
• Coordinate communication with Couriers in order to provide a great customer experience.
• Provide clear and human answers to customers' requests.
• Committed in delivering solutions to difficult problems until the customer is fully satisfied.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints in satisfactory manner.
• Be an example of professionalism when answering phone, emails or live chats.
• Identify and escalate issues when necessary.
• Compose thoughtful and accurate message responses.
• Be the Voice of the Customer by selecting and escalating customers' feedback proactively.
• Proactively and independently work to meet department KPIs.
• Shift: 5days p/week 8h p/day. Between, Monday to Friday and 9h to 20h.
We are looking for a candidate with the following requirements:
-6 months of experience performing similar tasks
-Native level of German
-Dinamic, enthusiastic and positive
-A young, upbeat, international work environment
-You’ll be surrounded by at least 10 other languages
-An exciting role in a start-up with high growth potential
-Exciting compensation package
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 423)