Digital & Graphic Designer
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
International company, focused about selling official sport clubs merchandise, and starting their experience within the Spanish sports retail market.
Working in Madrid.
As Digital Graphic Designer you will report the eCommerce Performance Marketing Manager.
On your everyday, your main duties will consist in;
- You will be the gatekeeper of all retail assets to ensure continuity in visual and brand messaging across all social / digital channels.
- You will manage approval process of all creative content to ensure all teams are aligned ahead of launch.
- You will create all digital marketing assets for Instagram, Facebook, banner advertising, interactive campaigns, mobile apps, microsites, social seasonal art updates, advertising and other digital projects with an eye to strategically increase visibility on a global scale.
- You will create print assets in relation to bricks and mortar, which may include POS and print advertising.
- You will manage CRM asset creation, email marketing, digital asset send-outs, and digital mailers, and work with marketing team to set up mailers as needed.
- You will work with the global Marketing team to align your design aesthetics with the global and local marketing strategies.
- You will create an array of print and digital pieces that range from interactive presentations, and event collateral to custom branded content and new product launches.
- You will manage content updates and format digital assets for brand Shopify store.
- You will set up and release packaging, advertising, and collateral mechanicals as needed
- You will oversee and execute design and usability updates of existing web-based applications and platform
- You will manage rolling creative for social media calendar in partnership with internal and external digital teams, keeping leadership abreast of developments big and small on weekly basis
- You will manage content creation leading up to, during and after the show and photographer/video briefs.
- You will manage with marketing seasonal campaign shoots and serve as liaison to wider team re sharing learning.
- You will design graphic hot market products that can be produced on demand and for immediate go to market.
- You will set up templates, create and support PPTs for President and Marketing/Communication Team
- You will assist and supply VM team with any market needs and support with store redesigns as needed.
- You will design and develop mockups for potential collaborations.
- You will drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends will be the core measure of design results.
- You will work with the marketing and communications team on a range of projects that include interactive presentations, event collateral, custom branded content, new product launches, photo/video shoots, on demand “hot market” products, and mock-ups for potential collaborations”.
You are the person we are looking for if;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field (or equivalent commercial experience) with 5 or more years in eCommerce retail experience, either on agency or client side.
- You are fluent in Spanish, and English as a minimum.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in digital and graphic design – portfolio presentation will be key.
- You have experience of mobile and social marketing CTA’s and aligning design to conversion.
- You have strong communication skills: written oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships.
- You have the ability to work across cultures and geographies to support local design needs.
- You have the ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- You have self-starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment – time will always be of the essence in this role.
- You will have indefinite contract
- You will grow inside a leading retail company
- You will have attractive salary
- You will work in Madrid
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 403)