Location: Madrid , Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is an Online food ordering company. They take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
As a Marketing Assistant you will:
● Build and manage content across the editorial cycle, including copywriting, execution,
measurement, and reporting across channels: in-app, CRM, social etc.
● Execute campaigns, partnerships or stunts from concept definition, content creation (either
yourself or through an agency) and execution.
● Playbooking: Document everything. The takeaways from Uber Eats today will pave the way for
growth in markets around the world.
● Support team in local marketing calendar execution and city expansions.
● Undergraduate diploma.
● Eye for design and outstanding communication skills are essential.
● Comfort using tools like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
● Project management skills: show an ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a
● Analytical skills and comfort with tools such as excel, google docs, etc.
● Positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting results, proactivity and initiative is a must.
● Digital marketing curiosity
● Proficient in both English and Spanish
● Experience in creating and leading content for social media and CRM is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 296)