Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Indefinite contract
You will join a company with over 8500 employees in 46 countries, over 800.000 corporate clients, and over a million partners. The company has HQ in France, and office in Madrid center, very well connected with public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As the Marketing Manager, your main objective will be to be responsible for all aspects of marketing operations.
During your day to day:
- You will be the person responsible for designing and overseeing all marketing aspects: database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- You will devise strategies to drive online traffic to the website, track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- You will set up automated reports and measurement tools that allow result tracking for later monitoring and analysis to act on data.
- You will develop and manage Social Media strategies and digital marketing campaigns using paid search, SEO and PPC.
- You will manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- You will be responsible for planning and budgetary control, evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have over 3 years of experience in marketing management and digital transformation.
- You have experience working in a digital marketing agency with B2B marketing.
- You speak fluent Spanish and English.
- You are a person with a strong passion for data, performance and new technologies. And you like people management, are an outstanding communicator and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time.
- You will have a competitive base salary + social benefits.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 402)