You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Senior AEM Developer/Architect with English
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a global marketing technology and digital design agency with a multinational enviroment. From sophisticated marketing tools to fully outsourced web operations, campaign creation and social media management, they create and execute solutions that drive business results for clients on five continents.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be working in the DevOps division.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead the Development team.
- Build advanced digital marketing tools.
- Project management and development.
- Development organization.
- Communication with the client.
- The hired person will be working on large-scale, rewarding projects for globally recognised clients and will be expected to show adaptability, versatility and discipline.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience or skills:
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Technical degree
-Experience in AEM, Eloqua, Salesforce, etc.
-5-10 years of experience in software development, with 3-5 years in a senior developer or architect role
-Experience in a leadership role
-Solid expertise in HTML, JS (SPA and backend), and CSS
-Familiarity with Angular (both versions), React, Scss, Bootstrap 4 (Beta), Node.js, Express, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Mongo, Pug (Jade), InVision, in addition to an up to date knowledge of new development tools as they become available
-Knowledge of Linux, distributions and package managers (Ubuntu and Debian), and managing basic web components (Apache, Nginx, Mongo, etc)
-A deep understanding of web and mobile technologies
-Familiarity with the principles of Agile Development
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines
- Customer-oriented attitude and sociable nature
- Technology enthusiast with the desire to work in advanced projects
- Deep understanding of web and mobile technologies
-Experience in multi-vendor projects is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Latest technologies environment
- Career plan
Pier Andrea Delise
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 313)