Systems Engineer - Polarion or Dassault 3DX
Location: Madrid, Spain
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, with a multicultural environment where you will get to play out your skills.
Don't lose this opportunity to work in Madrid.
As a Polarion Engineer, your main function will be support and design of an integrated requirements engineering management tool including continuous software integration.
During your day to day:
- You will support and design of an integrated requirements engineering management tool including continuous software integration.
- You will design and create dynamic linkages between the specifications.
- You will KPP definition and live reports implementation.
- You will define and implement workflows aligning the requirements and document with the Company processes.
- You will develop and manage the ALM link and overall PLM process.
- You will manage and mature the toolchain as the tasking and reporting requirements shift.
- You will set up and manage libraries, document sets, and workflows in and across Siemens (Polarion), Dassault 3DX and Ansys Scade.
- You will manage and control all the governance documents into Polarion and perform reference tracing between the systems engineering plan and development guidance and airworthiness requirements.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Software Development or Related Field.
- You have a Master's Degree in Engineering, Software Development or Related Field.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the automotive, aerospace, or other technology industry.
- You have expert fluency in two of: Dassault 3DX, Polarion or Ansys Scade tools.
- You have experience programming in JAVA, C++ and/or Python.
- You are familiar with Systems Engineering, agile concepts, safety-critical software and certification (DO-178).
- You have an advanced level of English.
- You have experience and belief in process-oriented concepts.
- You have programming capability.
- You are a person with keen organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- You will work in Madrid.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive base salary.
- You will enjoy lots of social benefits such as wellness refund, English lessons.
- You will have a flex renumeration for transport, restaurant, enhanced health benefits, daycare, etc.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 407)