VMS Systems Engineer
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative aeronautical company, with a multicultural environment where you will get to play out your skills. Join this new adventure and come to work in Alcobendas (Madrid), with offices very well connected both by car and public transport.
As a VMS Systems Engineer you will:
- Collaborate with the VMS Lead, Systems Engineering Lead and Chief Engineer to ensure requirements are correct and are implemented in a way that satisfies the objectives.
- Perform various analyses of the system to evaluate the design and ensure performance requirements are satisfied.
- Collaborate with the software development team to develop low-level software requirements that will satisfy higher-level requirements.
- Design airplane input signal processing, redundancy management, system monitoring and control.
- Flight Control Components hardware (HW) and Software (SW) system-level verification and validation testing including hardware design, integration and qualification.
- Monitor supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Perform hardware root-cause analysis and drive investigations to closure.
- Work with a variety of airplane analog sensors (Linear Variable Differential Transformers (LVDT), pressure sensors, proximity sensors, etc.).
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have more than 6 years in design and analysis to support Vehicle Management System (VMS) development, system/subsystem modeling, requirements validation/verification procedures.
- You have a degree in aeronautical, mechanical or software engineering.
- You have demonstrated experience in systems engineering modeling and documentation, including creation of the following work products: Requirements solicitation and analysis, Use Cases, Behavior Diagrams, Trade Studies, System Architecture, Interface Control Documents, Risk Analysis, Verification Plans.
- You have History of management of requirements databases including performing bi-directional tracing, allocation of requirements from higher to lower levels, and creating regular metrics on requirements development status. Experience with Polarion ALM or similar requirements database (DOORS, JAMA Connect, ReqView, Cradle, etc.) is required.
- You have demonstrated experience in ARP-4754A development processes, especially the decomposition of aircraft-level requirements down to subsystem and item-level requirements.
- The company you will be working for is based in Alcobendas (Madrid).
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract
- You will work full time with flexible hours
- You will have a competitive base salary
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Standard Health Benefits for the candidate
- 6€/workday for restaurant ticket
- English lessons
- Wellness 300€ refund (Gym membership)
- After 90 days then they have Flex Renumeration for transport, restaurant, enhanced health benefits, daycare, etc…
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 420)