You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Head of Homecare Internal Patient Services (RES)
Our client is a German multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a Head of Homecare Internal Patient Services your main responsabilities would be:
Leadership Employee Development:
• Effectively lead the Homecare internal patient services teams organisational boundaries to ensure high degree of business relevance and performance;
• Ensure adoption of global HC standards and HC best practices across Cluster;
• Develop a motivated and effective team of Homecare professionals, with a team spirit beyond the functional unit;
Regional Operations Strategy Cost:
• Implement the Homecare business operations strategy for EMEA within the cluster;
• Set operations performance targets, via high level KPIs used in EMEA Homecare;
• Ensure integration and sustainable optimisation of Homecare operations and supply chains across EMEA using operational KPIs and structured CI methods like Lean Six Sigma;
Internal Patient Services / Billing:
• Manage 3 off cluster internal patient service teams across EMEA;
• Patient and prescriber contact centers;
• Where not centralised includes back office administrations and billing services;
• Target high score KPIs for patients services – set up of new patient, call answering targets, billing accuracy and % of unbilled sales;
• Ensure all opportunities for back-office / shared service centre consolidation across EMEA are exploited;
• Provision of internal operations for all Homecare existing and new PSOs, clinical and technical;
• Close links to the REMEO manager clinical contact centre for home visits.
As a Head of Homecare Internal Patient Services your main skills/ characteristics would be:
• University degree;
• MBA (Preferable).
• Experience in areas preferably: Homecare, Healthcare, Service Industry;
• Management experience: Homecare, International Management, Strong Change Management skills, Strong P&L skills, Knowledge of CI methods like Lean Six Sigma;
• Good understanding of the GDP for pharmaceutical products;
• In-depth understanding of the homecare processes from new patient set up to enquiry handling and interfaces with the suppliers;
• Understanding of Global safety Vigilance and processes within the company;
• Understanding of the homecare systems landscape in EMEA;
• Ability to motivate and drive successful teams through change;
• High drive to deliver quality services through the contact centres and in the administration activities.
- Fluent English;
- Good level of French;
- Fluency in Portuguese and Spanish (preferable).
- Competitive Salary;
- Contract with the company;
- Company Car;
- Anual Bonus.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 275)