You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Netherlands, Netherlands, The
This compamy is the global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced lighting systems and virtually indestructible cases for protecting valuable equipment with a strong presence within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, The Business Development Representative will be responsible of the business development and promotion of our different range of products:
Customized Case Solutions (Technical Packaging) Standard Case solutions and advanced portable lighting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Proactively seek out new business opportunities by establishing new customers, as well as work with existing client base.
• Develop protective case solutions applications awareness in the areas of Aerospace/Defense Contractors (and related subcontractors) and directly to military organizations, MOI, MOD.
• Assist Technical Packaging Projects Manager on special projects including but not limited to: important tenders with local administration within the territory (Military, Defense, Government), /Global organizations (NATO, UN, etc.) and other business that falls within the scope of customized technical packaging projects.
• Work closely on sales projects involving distributors, dealers, end-users, or direct OEM’s.
Support and develop distributors sales by :
• Visiting dealers, end-users, and OEM’s with distributors at their premises to perform product training, either with the support of the Regional Sales Manager or on your own.
• Meeting with resellers, end-users and OEM’s to determine competitive activity in the area, review status of current sales efforts, resolve problems, ensure sales and marketing goals are being achieved, and report this information back to the Regional Sales Manager
• Developing and expanding the distribution channel
• Receive inbound sales calls from potential customers, conduct on-site visits, and assist with preparation of proposals and quotations as requested by customers, distributors, end-users, OEM’s in coordination with the Sales Manager.
• Represent the company at trade shows involving, but not limited to, stand set-up/tear-down, recording leads, and providing product information. Find competitive product information, learn strategies of our competition, cultivate relationships with potential strategic business partners, and build market/industry knowledge to be able to answer comparative questions by customers.
• Perform telemarketing duties and research on potential clients by contacting resellers and/or potential end-users and OEM’s for all products range. Update customer database (CRM) and document customer-related activity.
• When required, liaise with internal manufacturing and Operations personnel based in Europe and United States to ensure timely delivery of projects. Proactively communicate project status to customer.
• Assist Finance and Operations Departments in resolving customer issues proactively and quickly as needed.
• University Degree in Engineering or Business – of advantage by not mandatory
• Minimum 2-3 years outside sales experience with track record in meeting/exceeding budget.
• Sales experience with industrial distribution, in tenders with local administration or in Oil and gas sector, is a must
• Ability to effectively close deals and manage sales cycles of varied length depending on the project.
• Ability to quickly learn the technical aspects of the products and specific markets relating to them.
• Strong written and oral communication skills: ability to communicate technical sales information clearly, concisely to sales staff and clients.
• Public speaking and presentation skills essential.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Verbal and written fluency in English.
• Valid driver’s license
• SAP and/or Salesforce (or similar) experience in use appreciated
The candidate must be able to travel within designated area on a regular basis a minimum of 2/3 days a week, 2-3 weeks per month).
- Flexible work location : Working from home and travelling around the BENELUX area
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus and commission plan
- Indefinite contract
- Opportunity to travel
- Experience in a multinational company
(+34) 93 231 00 00 ext.147