You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Equipment Sales Specialist with a fluent Level of French
Our client is a German multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
The main responsibilities of the Equipment Sales Specialist are:
- To manage the end to end equipment sales process for our existing customers in France across Healthcare Industrial gases;
- To achieve all equipment targets set by the business;
- To negotiate with customers prices relating to equipment sales and deal with all enquiries in a timely fashion;
- To streamline processes incorporating new technology
- To liaise directly with all sales teams in France (telephone field);
- To be a broader member of the Inhouse Sales team contributing to the growth of the team;
- To multi task working across healthcare and industrial gases;
- To work autonomously and be the custodian of equipment sales for France.
The Equipment Sales Specialist should present with the following qualifications/skills:
- Broad customer service and sales experience with a focus on closing a deal;
- Knowledge and experience using SAP (preferential) and advanced MS Excel skills;
- Fluency in French;
- The confidence to negotiate commercial prices with customers and understand margin management;
- The ability to be a quick learner and the confidence to make and recommend process change;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process/sales driven environment; Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem solving skills;
- Long term career orientated and looking for entry into a truly global organization.
- Competitive Salary;
- Permanent Contract;
- Food allowance;
- Health insurance after 1 year;
- Career Prospects.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (ext. 275)