Senior Back End Developer
Location: Porto, Portugal
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
They are looking for a backend developer, who would love to deliver elegant and intuitive web solutions for enterprise applications.
- You will be a member of their agile team tasked with developing new features as well as maintaining and supporting the existing ones within our current and future products;
- The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as on legacy components.
What will you do?
- You will be working directly on their product within a cross-functional team
- You will improve their existing code base and help them migrate our legacy code
- You will continuously improve the quality of the product by building tests and working directly with the QA and Product team
- You will work on developing new features and creating new things from scratch
- You will assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You have experience in PHP frameworks (extra points for Laravel 5+ and PHP 7+)
- You're able to navigate in between of PHP, PostgreSQL and Linux without a problem
- You have understanding of JSON and RESTful web services
- You have a good understanding of Git
- You have a good understanding of Agile methodologies like SCRUM or KANBAN
- You have some experience in Unit/Functional testing (plus)
- You will have flexible working hours and remote friendly culture
- You will have a competitive salary and perks
- You will have a modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- You will have a startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- You will have a balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- You will have regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 130)