Team Leader with French
Porto, Portugal, Portugal
Our client is a german multinational company who is looking for a Team Leader who speaks fluent French.
The Team leader will give support to the Team Manager or process teams, promoting a culture of excellence in service delivery and customer experience, developing high performance and continuous improvement. In this position will also be responsible to ensure the interface between the country and the teams as well as service reports
He/She will be a source of technical, process and procedural expertise, supporting all team members in the execution of all Order Entry processes by:
• actively managing and resolving customer or internal critical / urgent business situations;
• maintaining agreed business and individual Key Performance Indicators, actively managing performance targets to achieve required service level agreements;
• performing key operational tasks within the managed team: reviews, reports, approvals etc.;
• coordinating, supporting, coaching and developing the managed team in all business activities;
• ensuring that all business documentation is captured, stored, shared and maintained adequately;
• promoting the corporate values of the company.
Main roles and responsibilities:
• Ensure the good management and functioning
• Promote and ensure that all team has access to training and formation;
• Managing daily priorities;
• Coordinate vacations, pauses and manage absences;
• Maintain error log and promote debrief and feedback with all the team to promote quality;
• Promote feedback from team regarding quality, performance and goal for KPI’s and assure improvement actions are put in place;
• Cooperation with and back-up with other Process Managers;
• Ensure training in all tasks related with Order Entry processes;
• To manage and process daily tasks.
• University degree and/or master degree;
• Computer skills in SAP and Excel advanced – MS office;
• Languages - French C2 and English B2 (Mandatory)
• 2 Years of experience in areas such as client support, sales, marketing and/or previous experience on a shared services center;
• Experience in team management and knowledge in project management.
- Base Salary;
- Food Allowance;
- Health Insurance.
Ana Rita Mouro
Ana Rita Mouro
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.