Customer Planning Representative with Native Level of Dutch and Fluent French
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a global leading international company of the industrial sector.
In the role of Customer Service Representative your main objection will be to make sure service problems are resolved correctly and quickly.
During your day to day:
- You will resolve customer queries via phone and e-mail and find the best solutions.
- You will be in charge of administrative duties: invoice collection and credit validation
- You will be in charge of logistics planning
- You will prepare and send quotations for services to customers.
- You will keep records of customer interactions and complaints.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 2 years of similar experience in a highly demanding and fast paced B2B environment, preferably for Benelux market.
- You have a proven track record in positions that combine customer service and administration
- You have a native level of Dutch and a fluent level of French
- You have strong organizational skills
- You have strong interpersonal, customer oriented and relationship management skills
- You are an advanced user of MS Office and CRM Softwares
- You will work full time with a competitive salary
- You will receive health insurance and meal vouchers
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 109)