Billing with Advanced level of French and English
Location: Sant Cugat, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is a multinational company in the technology sector specialized in digital office equipment, high-production printing solutions, document management systems and ICT services.
Within the "order entry" process of the company's clients, it will assume responsibility for the correct entry and follow-up of orders from the assigned clients.
In close contact with the customer, the sales force and the Company's Service Center, the functions will be as follows:
- You will manage special invoicing that is done manually.
- You will control of electronic invoicing.
- You will be defining the billing calendar and printing of invoices for shipment to the customer.
- You will launch the Billing Run (billing process).
- You will be doing Billing blocking review according to defined rules (pre-invoice-billing retention, QA Hold and Gapless).
- You will analyize the contracts that remain unbilled.
- You will be managing the price increase application (CPI, VAT...).
- Baccalaureate or professional training with a minimum of 2 years of valuable experience in a similar position.
- Alternative profile: Recently graduated from university in business administration / finance with no previous experience or with up to one year experience in customer service positions.
- Advanced French level.
- Advanced English level.
- Intermediate Spanish level.
- Customer orientation.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Capacity for analysis, prioritization and decision.
- Precision and accuracy.
- Versatility within the function.
- Valuable resident in the Vallés area.
- Subsidized food.
- Competitive salary.
- Office hours: Monday to Friday.
- 6 month trial + indefinite contract.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 105)