You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Order Management Senior Associate with and excellent level of French and English
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
21.000 - 23.000 €
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
We are looking for an Order Management Associate, that in dependence of the O2C department, will be responsible to manage Order-to-Cash activities related to Order Management, Order Fulfillment and Billing.
The Order Management Associate will be responsible to perform a broad set of activities reaching from receipt of standard customer orders through multiple source points up to delivery, including timely and effective resolution of issues related to incomplete orders, delivery blocks and billing related activities. These activities include handling of customer complaints and returns as well.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible to receive and review timely and accurate processing of manual orders as well as reviewing issues related to orders having been electronically received.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communication with customers.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard/routine order-related customer queries, complaints and feedback.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions and/or directly with customers.
- Process and ensure that all return requests comply with the client Return policies, including appropriate approval and documentation.
- Perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as described in the desktop procedures
You will mantain relationship with the following business units:
- External Customers.
- Supply Chain Management.
- O2C Operations (local and regional).
- SSCDN O2C Operations.
- ITO Support Organization.
- O2C Center of Expertise.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University Degree or equivalent is a plus (equivalent with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management).
- Excellent level of French and English.
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order Management processes.
- Advanced MS office.
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience is a plus.
- Highly customer oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays
- Free drinks and beverage
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)