Senior Application Engineer Telec
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is Schneider Digital (Schneider Electric).
The position aims to grow the Datacenter, O&G and Microgrid Electrical Automation Project execution team in charge of conducting and executing projects for our major customers.
You will be part of an international team dedicated to automation systems integration telecom projects.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- Have Telecommunication and Networks technical skills at design level, in Digital/Analog Telephony, SDH/PDH networks, DWDM networks, Wireless Systems, UHF/VHF/WiFi/GSM/LTE/3G/MW, IP Network (Routing and Switching) and Cybersecurity.
- Have a CCNA R&S mandatory, CCNP and CCNA security is a plus.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in project deployment.
- Have professional knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Have ability to speak and write in Spanish and English fluently
What will you do?:
- Customer specifications understanding.
- Project technical design and preparation of engineering documents (architectures).
- Technical and quality reviews of engineering documents prepared by others before passing to client.
- Ability to perform technical tests to validate and certificate engineering designs (FAT/iFAT/SAT).
- Installation supervision, ensuring accordance with the approved engineering documentation.
- Ensure proper interdisciplinary technical coordination and effective communication on projects.
- Competitive salary.
- Life insurance.
- Flexibility (3 teleworking days, with and post COVID).
- Career plan.
- Internal training.
(+34) 915 90 04 31