You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Operations Manager with Dutch
Our client is an European leader in direct selling of frozen food and ice cream via home delivery. Our client is represented in 12 European countries supplying approximately 4 million households.
As an Operations Manager your main responsibilities are:
- Acting as a liaison and moderator in his team; makes sure the internal and external goals and KPI's are met and assures continuous improvement of staff and processes;
- Being the single point of contact for the Operations team, the Quality Training Manager and PR&OI Manager as well as the internal and external customer on operational level;
- Achieving and maintaining the set and required operational targets;
- Reviewing performance of the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators on a near term basis and developing plans for improvement in performance in cooperation with Quality and Training department, PROI and Deputy Contact Center Manager;
- Leading, guiding, supervising and motivating a team in order to provide customer excellence. Driving reward and recognition activity on the floor to get participation and creating enthusiasm;
- Developing strategies on the floor for reducing attrition and improving employee satisfaction. Staying in touch with agents and having the pulse of how they think and what needs to be done to influence them;
- Reassuring documented monthly performance review of TC's and agents (scorecards);
- Constantly developing the department and the necessary process improvements. Planning and implementing cost effective and efficient processes in cooperation with Deputy Contact Center Manager. Identifying areas of improvement, scoping projects and involving Q&T and PROI;
- Staying in touch with the client pro actively at Operational level on regular base to review process.
- Team management on daily base - motivating and supporting TC's;
- Reassuring development of TC's in cooperation with Quality and training department of TC's in cooperation with Quality and training department and Deputy Contact Center Manager via ad-hoc meetings and feedback, one-to-one coaching, monthly one-to-one meetings, additional trainings;
- Controlling procedures and responsible for compliance and securing scorecards/ absenteeism/ holidays/...
- Daily control on Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators via day starts and reports. Responsible for occupancy and quality KPI's;
- Operational contact with client;
- Single Point of Contact to Deputy Contact Center Manager for operations;
- Reporting to Deputy Contact Center Manager.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- Proficiency Level of Dutch
- Excellent level of English
- 3 years experience in a Project Management, Team Manager in a Contact Center or Operations Manager
- People Management
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Result oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Problem solving
- Self confidence
- Stress management
- Full-time permanent contract
- Excellent salary and commission structure
- Dynamic, international and vibrant work environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Relocation package and help to find an apartment
(+34) 93 231 00 00