Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Tordera, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Bershka, fashion brand from Group INDITEX.
As the Performance Marketing Manager in Bershka, you will be:
- Defining, developing, and implementing the acquisition strategy across all performance channels (Display, Paid Search, and Paid Social) while optimizing the budget according to the main e-commerce goals.
- Defining, planning, and running organic user acquisition campaigns (SEO).
- Carrying out continued A/B testing to find cost-effective ways of driving qualified users to our site and to generate traffic.
- Managing the analysis, reporting, and optimization of advertising activities.
- Identifying and exploit traffic trends using Analytics and business intelligence tools.
- Overseeing attribution measurement tools, as well as UA automation tools.
- Finding and developing new advertising opportunities across the markets.
- Managing and supervising external agencies and partners.
The candidate has to meet the following requirements:
- 3 years of experience in performance marketing for international businesses in a market similar to that of Bershka.
- With work experience in an omnichannel retail environment to be able to optimize online media performance to increase offline sales.
- Enthusiastic about MTA and MMM.
- With knowledge in predictive modelling and forecasting methods, understanding of A/B testing, and incremental measurement.
- Ideally, with experience on data mining and ETL, and an advanced level in Google Analytics, SQL and R/python programming.
- Bonus anual
- Bus de empresa
- Gimnasio privado para empleados
- 25% descuento en tiendas del grupo Inditex
- Comedor de empresa
- Clases de idiomas
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 283)