You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Performance Marketing Manager
Tordera, Barcelona, Spain
Sales & Marketing
Bershka, fashion brand from Group INDITEX.
As the Performance Marketing Manager in Bershka, you will be:
- Defining, developing, and implementing the acquisition strategy across all performance channels (Display, Paid Search, and Paid Social) while optimizing the budget according to the main e-commerce goals.
- Defining, planning, and running organic user acquisition campaigns (SEO).
- Carrying out continued A/B testing to find cost-effective ways of driving qualified users to our site and to generate traffic.
- Managing the analysis, reporting, and optimization of advertising activities.
- Identifying and exploit traffic trends using Analytics and business intelligence tools.
- Overseeing attribution measurement tools, as well as UA automation tools.
- Finding and developing new advertising opportunities across the markets.
- Managing and supervising external agencies and partners.
The candidate has to meet the following requirements:
- 3 years of experience in performance marketing for international businesses in a market similar to that of Bershka.
- With work experience in an omnichannel retail environment to be able to optimize online media performance to increase offline sales.
- Enthusiastic about MTA and MMM.
- With knowledge in predictive modelling and forecasting methods, understanding of A/B testing, and incremental measurement.
- Ideally, with experience on data mining and ETL, and an advanced level in Google Analytics, SQL and R/python programming.
- Bonus anual
- Bus de empresa
- Gimnasio privado para empleados
- 25% descuento en tiendas del grupo Inditex
- Comedor de empresa
- Clases de idiomas
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 283)