Senior Sales & KAM Representative UK
Location: United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
Working in the UK, our client is an innovation company that offers software retail solutions to different markets. At the moment expanding their market to worldwide. Their core values include: leadership, innovation, teamwork, detail oriented, smart and quality...
During your day to day:
- You will investigate prospects within selected vertical industries, identify key stakeholders, generate interest and schedule meetings to identify and develop business opportunities.
- You will create new business opportunities. Potential customer tracking, outgoing calls and emails. Maintain and expand the database of relevant prospects.
- You will do reports on sales activities, forecast and results obtained. Developing and maintaining sales strategies, objectives, policies and procedures in order to drive the account revenue.
- You will support company values. Manage and implement the customer strategy (promotion, distribution, price and communication).
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the fashion industry as a salesperson. At least 2 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager. Managing relationships with customers and retailers. Citizen of the United Kingdom.
- You have ability to identify and develop new business opportunities through a consultative sales approach. Thrive in an accelerated international environment.
- You have proven track record achieving ambitious sales results. A client portfolio of at least 50 brands.
- You are organized, detail oriented and self-motivated. Independent individual with persistence and strong momentum. Passionate about excellent customer service.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to prioritise. Strong communicator and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across function in an ambiguous environment.
- You have ability to drive for results with high degree of initiative, speed and sense of urgency. Strong analytical skills and ability to apply new concepts to daily activity.
- Attractive base salary + bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing team
- Career path
- You will work in the UK, preferably in London
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 353)