Sales Representative with a native level of Spanish and excellent English
Location: Valldoreix, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is an IT company fully investing in its own research and development. For more than 30 years, they have been an important player on the Belgian market, and are present in various European countries.
The role of the Sales Representative consists of a broad range of activities related to the sales, IT services and retail software.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Offering and selling IT Solutions to the retail markets, focusing on Retail software, Hardware and IT services.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to define and create sales strategies and new business development opportunities.
- Have a solid sales process methodology that focuses on tightly matching customer pain/requirements to solutions, understanding and controlling the sales cycle, and closing on your timeline.
- Perform demonstrations which will turn into sales.
- Manage pipelines to forecast business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Deliver high level of customer satisfaction whilst also identifying additional business opportunities.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of Spanish and an excellent level of English. Catalan is not necessary but would be a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Development / Sales roles, preferably in the Retail or HR sector and related to IT Software.
- Experience in developing new business and hunting for new accounts, and managing those accounts.
- High motivation and flexibility.
- Autonomous worker with a strong orientation towards results.
- Target driven and ambitious.
- Willing to travel to meet clients face to face.
- Fixed salary with variable.
- Flexible and familiar work environment.
- Company car when needed for client visits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 236)