Planner Representative with Native level of Nordic Language
Location: Terrassa , Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is an American company of the industrial sector, present worldwide and providing highly technological solutions of air filtering.
They are building up their new center, heavily investing in structures and multilingual talent.
The successful candidate for this position will need excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task, flexibility and be a team player.
As a Customer Service Representative your key responsibilities will be:
- You will handle customers’ purchasing orders, by using a mix of different technologies and processes, and ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers, following compliancy regulations.
- You will provide delivery commitment to customers and follow-up on order activity, to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies
- You will perform Inbound and outbound communication with our customers/suppliers and within the organisation
- You will provide necessary shipping and quality documentation to facilitate shipments and collections of the goods
- You will handle new customer and supplier requests creation, and local purchasing tasks, manage invoice creation and corrections and return of the material activities
- You will escalate customer complaints across several communication channels
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have higher education or bachelor’s degree with administrative and/or commercial orientation or equal through experience
- You have a Native level of Danish or Swedish or Finnish and advanced level of English (company language)
- You have working knowledge of MS Office packages and Oracle R12. Knowledge WorkDay, E-commerce, web-portals and EDI is an asset
What you will have:
- A permanent full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Home office policy to be applied:after 3 months of trial period 1 day per week until a final 3 day per week from home.
- Schedule: 8 – 17h (1h flexibility), from Monday to Thursday. Short shift on Friday, from 8 to 15h.
- Training and internal growth opportunities
- Shuttle provided by the company from Barcelona center.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 116)