Executive Assistant with a Native Level of German
Location: Viladecans, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client, since it's creation over 100 years ago, has been one of the leading companies in the segment of textile management. The company currently serves about 165,000 companies from more than 40 locations Europe-wide and dresses their employees with suitable and protective workwear, supplies wipers, oil-trapping and dust-control mats or clean operations, helps to maintain hygienic washrooms and offers high-quality products for occupational safety as well as technical equipment.
During your day-to-day:
- You will be providing administrative commercial support for the operations of a business
- You will be assisting in monitoring of the production, communicating with sales and marketing departments, and providing customer service.
- You will act as a point of contact between the executive and internal or external colleagues.
- You will be organizing meetings and booking meetings rooms
- You will be handling correspondence directed to the manager
- You will be making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- You will be answering calls, emails, screening visitors, filing and organizing documents etc.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are a native German speaker
- You speak English on an advanced level
- You have previous experience working as an executive assistant and/or in customer service positions (at least 2-3 years)
- You are an advanced Excel user
- You posess excellent time management and organizational skills
- You are open to business-related travel
-Permanent contract with 2 months probation period
-Working hours: Monday to Friday (07:30 - 16:00 / 08:00 - 16:30)
- You will go through an initial training within the company
- Your salary will be payed in 14 payments
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 115)