Our client is an international consulting firm dedicated to the economic, ecological and social development of all types of organizations. Their consultants are technical experts who provide concrete solutions that contribute to their clients’ growth and development. Clients can benefit from complementary sources of financing while remaining focused on their core business.
As a Commercial Assistant you will be part in a new project focused for the UK Market.
Your day to day:
- You will do commercial prospecting of potential clients and identification of opportunities for the Account Managers team.
- You will be arranging telephone visits with managers.
- You will manage the agendas of the sales team.
- You will update the database.
- You will achieve the objectives set.
- You will support the sales team.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a customer oriented and results-oriented attitude.
- You have good organizational skills.
- You have strong communication skills and empathy.
- You are dynamic, ambitious, curious, persistent, proactive and eager to learn.
- You are highly motivated to join a new team and be part of a new project.
- You have a native level of English.
- Spanish is a plus.
What we offer:
- You will be part of a company that is continuously growing
- Young, dynamic environment with real growth opportunities
- Monday to Thursday from 8:30h - 9:30h to 18:00h - 19:00h / Friday from 8:00h to 15:00h
- Medical insurance
- Fruit, coffees and infusions at the office
- Open-space environment
- Competitive salary and commissions