Profiles Marketing, Comunicación y RRPP
You will join an exciting start up that provides software solutions for worldwide multinational companies.
As a part of the marketing team your main objective will be to take ownership of content creation, management and optimisation, with an experimental, data-informed approach.
• Creating and optimising content across channels for website/social traffic and lead generation. Convert visitors to leads and expand overall brand reach through content.
• Creating blogs, articles, infographics, social media posts, corporate communication materials, email campaigns, press releases and others, ensuring consistency in the messaging, tone and style. Collaborating with internal and external subject-matter experts to produce valuable, high quality content.
• Manage website content updates and communicating content updates to the rest of the team.
• Conducting keyword research to find new opportunities to reach the buyer persona
• Manage public facing and internal content to ensure material is up-to-date with latest brand standards, archiving dated content.
• Provide feedback to other contributors and editing content from other writers.
• Measuring the results of marketing activities to inform future marketing content/campaigns and generate high quality leads.
• Implementing SEO best practices that are aligned with the marketing strategy.
• Shaping and optimising the content strategy, editorial calendar, and content distribution plans, with the rest of the team.
• Working closely with Sales, Customer Success, Nonprofit and Product teams’ communication efforts for messaging consistency and to drive profitable action.
• You have at least 2 years experience in creating great copy targeted to a persona, in different formats - ideally within B2B SaaS.
• You have a native level of English. German or French fluency is a plus.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication. You are a natural storyteller that knows how to structure a message effectively for different audiences. Graphic design skills are a plus.
• You have a methodical and organised approach to the way you work.
• You have a highly creative, analytical and proactive mindset, with an eye for detail and a strong customer focus.
• You have proficiency with SEMRush, Ahrefs or other keyword research tools are a plus.
• You have knowledge of Google Analytics and social media analytics are a plus.
• You have experience with CMS software (Wordpress + some HTML), landing page creation (Unbounce), SEO/SEM campaigns, and A/B testing are a big plus.
• You have proficiency with Hubspot, MailChimp or other similar programs preferred.
• You have experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva or other similar tools.
• You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively work cross-functionally.
• You will work independence creativity: You will be expected to take responsibilities by learning and proposing new solutions and alternatives to the team.
• You will be able to make a difference: Alaya is all about bringing more goodness to this world,.You will be part of a young and motivated group of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world.
• You will join an amazing culture: We offer a great work environment, a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves.
• You will receive volunteering hours: Every employee receives 20 hours per year to volunteer to causes close to your heart.
• You will have exciting times ahead: You’ll be joining a start-up in an exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion. The sky’s the limit!