Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
A multinational company dedicated to sports betting and gaming.
- Ownership of our entire digital shopfront, providing a localised and continually refreshed website (banners, manageable elements, etc)
- Management of the blog(s) and social media channels (in-house + freelancers) to curate content
- Collaborate with media partners to curate editorial to educate + acquire players
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Edit, proofread, and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and Content Management Systems (WordPress, SiteCore…)
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML, CSS and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Social Media expert
- Attention to detail to ensure that we deliver flawless communications through all levels
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent knowledge of sports with a special focus on the Spanish and Latin American reality
- Native in Spanish. Good verbal and written English are a must.
- Permanent contract.
- Full time position.
- Competitive Salary