Profiles Marketing, Comunicación y RRPP
A multinational company dedicated to sports betting and gaming.
As a CRM Sports Executive, your role is be responsible for executing a communications and promotions plan reflective of the local culture and sports interests. Your daily tasks will be:
- Execute communication strategies aligned with the CRM Marketing plan
- Execute short-term and long-term promotions
- Execute communications to maintain players activity via editorial content
- Create and implement content in web, email, direct messages and social networks
- Work directly with internal parties to implement the marketing plan
- Report directly to local CRM Manager
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or similar
- Excellent knowledge of sports with a special focus on the Colombian reality
- Native Colombian required
- English proficiency at all levels
- Attention to detail to ensure we are compliant + abide by all data protection procedures
- Organization and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent teamworking, analytical and communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles
- Proven experience in executing a CRM plan with automated trigger communications
- Permanent contract.
- Full time position.
- Competitive Salary.