Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
As a Customer Service Specialist during your day to day you will do:
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners to resolve issues.
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and Dutch.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service.
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Written and oral fluency in English and Dutch.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
Intermediate IT skills.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- Flexible in terms of working hours
Benefits (beyond your salary):
- Lots of vacation days to go exploring.
- Accommodation discount, so you can explore for less.
- Bonus package to reward your hard work.
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- A huge learning and development platform tailored to you.
- Being part of a thriving, open-minded work culture.
- Work from our beautiful offices when they open again.
- Position available in Barcelona (Spain), Lille (France), Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Vilnius (Lithuania).