De duración indefinida
From 60.000 €
You will join a Multicultural Enterprise where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
As part of the Cyber Arsenal team, you’ll be leading an elite team of multidisciplinary cybersecurity professionals, who will be researching, testing and delivering new solutions
to better protect multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac) Schneider assets. You will
participate in regular exercises to simulate the most important cyber threats and test
security controls and detections in place. You’ll also work in the creation and testing of
new detection rules.
You are the perfect candidate if you have:
• Working experience in IT for at least 5 years in enterprise environments.
• Working experience of at least 3 years leading a highly technical team.
• In-depth understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems. Mac OS internals is a
• In-depth understanding of MITRE ATT&CK, Lockheed Martin’s Cyber Kill Chain
frameworks and its applications in security architecture and active defense.
• Knowledge of Incident Response procedures and frameworks like NIST.
• Practical experience in scripting (Python is a plus).
• Practical experience designing, building, operating and maintaining testing labs for
different purposes (orchestration technologies -puppet, terraform, ansible- is a plus).
• Practical experience designing and applying security controls and hardening
• Practical experience with log analysis platforms (SIEM, network appliances, system logs)
• Ability to work with a scientific mentality; hypothesis-driven approach to projects and
• Contribute to improvements, automation and selection of new tools and procedures.
• Experience deploying open source tools and platforms.
• Experience creating technical documentation about frameworks, standards and
• Ability to work with an international virtual team.
• Fluent business level English.
• Practical experience with custom detection rules using SIGMA.
• Knowledge of purple teaming and adversary emulation using open source tools or
• Experience with offensive security and ethical hacking topics (password cracking, open
source intelligence, red teaming)
• Proof of having taken cybersecurity trainings, courses and webinars
What they offer:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience (salary based plus comissions)
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!