De duración indefinida
From 65.000 €
You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
Some of the duties or responsibilities you will have are as follows:
-Management of incidents in Europe, leveraging our cybersecurity posture internally and with our customers, suppliers and third parties,
• Ensure the Cybersecurity strategy is implemented adequately within Schneider Electric and with its ecosystem (subsidiaries), •
Challenge internal organizations, enhancing our cybersecurity posture (people, process, and tools),
• Raise awareness and animate cyber country representatives and Schneider Electric leaders,
• Address external influence by connecting with other CISOs (customers, partners, vendors) and being part in cybersecurity associations
• Define, organize and coordinate execution of Cyber crisis simulations based on Schneider Electric Risks Register,
• Participation in cyber security conferences and liaise with National cybersecurity authorities
• Ensure cybersecurity of newly acquired companies is aligned with Schneider Electric standards and prioritize risk remediation.
• Other actions as for instance, answering customer questionnaires, …
-Travel up to 20 per cent of the time (business travelling in Europe Scheduled)
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- You are fluent in English.
-Have 7+ years of experience with projects in a fast-moving, highly critical, international enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering/Science required, MBA preferred.
- Have Strong communication and interpersonal skills
-Have Knowledge of cybersecurity control, program, and risk frameworks such as CIS Controls, NIST CSF, FAIR, NIST RMF, ISO27000 suite
- Have Certification as a Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM); Demonstrated experience managing threat response
What they offer:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flextime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!