Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
We are looking for a talented Enterprise Cloud Architect to join our organization.
This position requires very strong knowledge of cloud native technologies and corresponding Cloud
Providers offerings. As an architect, you will be asked to master cloud design
patterns including networking and cyber security dimensions.
High Level design:
• Architecture and design of Cloud infrastructure and
network aligned with organizational objectives, including requirements formalization.
• Ensure that Cloud designs are aligned with Enterprise compliancy and integrate operability.
• Get clarification on gray areas in Enterprise compliancy and challenge points
not aligned with a Cloud strategy
• Develops necessary documentation for any modified or develop components,
architecture, tools, reference implementation, best practices and processes.
• Contribute to Develops and maintains processes and procedures and standard
operating procedures as appropriate.
• Coaches initiate training of
the organization on technical components, particularly around Cloud services
• Experience in Cloud platform solution implementation (Azure as prefered Cloud Solution
• Ability to navigate in a complex organization with a lot of autonomy.
• Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
• Knowledgeable in corporate IT domains such as networking and cyber security
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure AWS (AD, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complexes topics
to management and other IT development partners.
• Awareness of Project management methodologies
• Experience building enterprise architecture roadmaps
• Experience planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices
• Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
• Experiences of agile methodologies, Scrum, Safe.
• Strong DevOps experience: Automation Mindset, Azure DevOps, GitHub, terraform
• Container lifecycle management and Kubernetes platforms
• Cloud security designs and security best practices
• Cloud networking (focus cloud provider
native capabilities integration with Companies network)
What they offer:
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!