Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
From 25.000 €
A multinational company dedicated to sports betting and gaming.
As a Acquisition Executive you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day running of all paid channels, including but not limited to Paid Search, Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, and Apps installs campaigns.
- Providing analysis and optimization of the campaign’s performance in order to reach objectives.
- Track Fraud and Non-Compliance, and execute correction plans.
- Responsible for monitoring ad delivery across different platform and troubleshooting.
- Taking ownership of activity with the end to end responsibility.
- Accountable for brand front lines responsibilities such as ensuring all promotional materials presented to target audience are compliant with country codes, follow brand creative guidelines, ensure campaigns are not visible in unappropriated media inventory.
- Responsible for optimizing performance of media channel portfolio by setting creative, offer and promotion strategies in conjunction with relevant teams.
- Develop local knowledge of competitors and market conditions through regular research.
- Present findings, results, and recommendations on campaigns, target groups, and creative efficiency.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Run A/B test on landings and website to improve conversion and welcome journey experience.
- Promptly flag performance drops, identify possible causes and execute correction.
- Accountable for being up to date with new industry trends and possibilities by researching on various data sources as industry’s magazines, researches, online and social media platforms.
- Demonstrable experience in Search Engine Marketing, particularly with PPC across Google, Bing and Google Analytics.
- Experience in Paid Social across Facebook.
- Experience in Programmatic Advertising
- Experience in Ad Operations (DCM) to generate tags, implement various tracking paraments and manage creative rotation.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and are comfortable with change and solving problems.
- Good verbal and written English is a must.
- University degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Journalism or similar
We will offer you:
- Permanent contract.
- Full time position.
- Competitive Salary.
- Be part of one of the largest gaming spaces in the world.