Profiles Marketing, Comunicación y RRPP
De duración indefinida
A multinational company dedicated to sports betting and gaming.
As a Digital Acquisition Manager, you role is be responsible for the
correct execution of digital acquisition marketing strategy in the region, your daily tasks will be:
- Manage the digital budget while questioning if it is being spent effectively to grow the business.
- Day to day supervision of all our paid channels spend and performance, including but not limited to: Paid Search, Display, Social Ads.
- Ensure correct execution of digital acquisition marketing strategy for each of our brands across digital acquisition channels.
- Manage the digital acquisition executives' team and monitor their progress and results.
- Work with other departments to ensure the user experience is as frictionless as possible and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow.
- Ensure activity across marketing campaign funnels, and customer behavior flows are tagged and tracked accurately for reporting and analysis across multiple channels.
- Analyze and report data to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Proactively analyze data, identify trends, and develop recommendations for changes to investment marketing strategies across the channels.
- Identifies trends and insights to optimize spend and performance.
- Hold brainstorming sessions to build new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Hands-on experience with paid digital campaigns - PPC, Programmatic, Display, Paid Social Channels. Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Ability to analyze marketing data to present results as well as high-level trends.
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience managing small teams.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Native or complete professional competence in Portuguese and Spanish. Good verbal and written English is a must
- Permanent contract.
- Full time position.
- Competitive Salary