Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
Our client is a multinational company Private Academic University.
As a Community Manager your main task will be to create and edit written materials for a wide range of subject matters, focused on our client's social media accounts.
During your day to day:
• You will be creating, publishing and sharing text, news, pictures and video content across our client's social media channels.
• You will be administering our client's social media profiles, ensuring they’re on brand and up to date.
• You will be engaging with influencers and responding to all comments and enquiries.
• You will be keeping up to date with trends in social media marketing and digital technology.
• You will be attending events to provide live social media coverage.
• You will be tracking results and coming up with new strategies and tactics to grow our community
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have a bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or equivalent work experience.
• You have a minimum of one year’s experience in social media management or digital marketing
• You have a strong relationship building skills and an outgoing personality.
• You have passion for social media
• You have experience of social media management and reporting tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Google Analytics).
- You will have a competitive salary
- You will have a permanent contract