Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
From 27.000 €
A multinational company dedicated to sports betting and gaming.
As a SEO Specialist, your funcions will be:
- Managing SEO campaigns including project management, reporting, analysis and task execution.
- Performing on/off-page SEO audits, competitor analysis and identify areas for improvement.
- Executing SEO strategies including, but not limited to: Keyword research, Content optimization and ideation, Backlinks acquisition
, Page speed optimization, Site architecture and internal linking, Site Migrations and Redesigns, Recommending new SEO techniques/tactics in line with search engine latest updates and market changes.
- Coordinating the implementation of SEO recommendations and enhancement projects with marketing, product, site development and conversion optimization teams.
- Coordinating and reporting on link building activities.
- Benchmarking industry and similar sites’ technical and content implementations.
- Identifying new content opportunities.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on global organic. performance including rankings, traffic, conversions, engagement etc. on a regular basis.
- Interpreting key data through multiple analytics tools and delivering insightful analysis and recommendations
- Assisting with Content/SEO Market intelligence and monitoring the sports and gaming sectors to adapt to trends and changes
- Educating relevant departments in the use of SEO guidelines/best practices and following up on its implementation.
You are the candidate we are looking for if:
- Native Spanish speaker from Colombia preferably as you will be focused on the Colombian market.
- Good understanding of search engine success factors, algorithms, SEO best practices, industry trends and threats
- Solid experience using industry standard SEO tools i.e.: Google Search Console, Google analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of link building/tactics with previous hands-on experience.
- Strong SEO optimized copywriting skills.
- Experience in SEO/SEM campaigns setup, budgeting, analysis and reporting.
- Understanding of the technical side of SEO, ideally with some technical SEO experience.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Experience using CMS.
- To be able to work in a fast-passed environment and to meet targets deadlines.
- Good verbal and written English is a must.
We offer you:
- Permanent contract.
- Full time position.
- Competitive Salary