Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Our client is a fast-growing fintech, present in France and Spain, with offices in Paris and Barcelona. They provide instant cash solutions and overdraft shield, aiming to become the first European on-demand cash solution. With open-minded culture that appreciates differences and teams that seizes every opportunity to celebrate succes.
If you want being a part of one of the fastest-growing European Fintech we are looking for an iOS Software Engineer help build an application that thousands of people use every single day to check their personal finances and ask for money when they need it.
- Design and develop new features in collaboration with the Product team.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional team.
- Choosing the best architectures, patterns and technologies for each specific problem.
- Take ownership, research, explore and deliver great experiences
- Contribute to the improvement of our current features, tools and processes.
- 3years+ of relevant experience as an iOS Software Engineer developing a large scale application with Swift
- Deep understanding of modern iOS development
- Developing new features with the best UX/UI is a must-have for you.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- Great team player. You enjoy working in a team, ask questions and accept the knowledge gap as you join.
- Having android or backend experience is a plus!
- You have strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Competitive salary based on your competences
- Based in the Barcelona offices. Possibility of partial work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holidays (25 days)
- Employee benefits package : healthcare insurance, Language classes
- Others : coffee, fresh fruit and weekly cross-team lunches at the office