Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
You will work in an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment, focused on the textile and fashion industry, as a part of one of the first brand hires in Barcelona.
As the Marketing Associate of the company, you will take care to manage the entire digital marketing, advertising, and social media strategy, as well as promote the growth of the company through collaborations, partnerships, and others.
In your day to day:
- You will engage existing customers via all marketing channels such as email, sms, push, referrals rewards programs.
- You will manage the marketing calendar to organize new product launches, discounts promotions, special days holidays.
- You will oversee all customer acquisition flows such as influencer marketing, ambassador program, collabs, partnerships, and sponsorships.
- You will promote the brand via media/press outreach, PR activities, editorials, and B2B channels such as wholesale partners or potential investors.
- You will oversee all digital advertising such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, and more.
- You will act as the agency liaison for affiliate marketing, SEO, and paid media content creation.
- You will manage organic posts on all platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tiktok, Youtube, Quora, etc.
- You will ceate engaging organic content, collect user-generated content, monitor comments.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You have minimum 5 years of experience at relevant jobs.
- You have Industry experience in E-commerce, Retail, Fashion, or Apparel.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have core business knowledge in email marketing, digital advertising, social media, and media outreach
- You have practical knowledge in data, analytics, and research.
- You are fun, with a big sense of humor, playfulness, good at problem-solving, time management, priorization and you have great communication skills.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary according to the experience.