Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
Our client is an international leisure company growing up in Barcelona, where you will be part of the International Marketing unit composed of around 30 people.
- You will work daily with the other business units of the company, especially with Sales, Prospection Customer Care.
- You will work on offline online campaigns management; budget follow-up.
- You will be involved in the editorial strategy and content management in English, mostly focused on US and UK markets.
- You will create content SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- You will carry out community manager tasks such as managing their English profiles on social networks (content production, reporting, monitoring, etc.), as well as planning and execution of Newsletters (B2C and B2B).
- You will develop public relations functions such as writing and sending press releases or keep strong relationships with journalists.
- Finally, you will increase engagement and repetition of US customers.
You are the person that we are looking for if:
- You are US English native speaker with exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- You have around 2 years of marketing experience.
- You are rigorous and organized.
- Ready to achieve a breakthrough in a key market for the company.
- You are proactive and ready to share your ideas to improve our services.
- You will have an amazing work environment (with company breakfast every Monday!).
- You will have a great international and dynamic team spirit.
- You will count on the possibility of remote working 5 days a month.
- You will have a competitive salary.