Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
You will work in an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment, focused on the textile and fashion industry, as a part of one of the first brand hires in Barcelona.
As the Operations Specialist of the company you will be in charge to manage all internal operations, E-commerce, and customer service requirements.
In your day to day:
- You will manage customer relationships and respond to incoming inquiries via email and other channels.
- You will improve customer experience and satisfaction through surveys and insights feedback collection from support channels.
- You will develop workflow charts and documentation on internal processes.
- You will update the website for new products, newly arriving inventory, and content changes including the Matador Magazine.
- You will oversee all data analytics requests by actively using Google Analytics and Shopify Reporting.
- You will oversee the entire product cycle from production to fulfillment acting as a liaison with all external partners and vendors.
- You will monitor inventory levels and forecast future sales in order to place monthly purchase orders.
- You will act as a project manager coordinating cross-functional teams, supply-chain partners, photoshoots, and other projects.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You have minimum 3 years of experience at relevant jobs
- You have Industry experience in E-commerce, Retail, Fashion, or Apparel.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have core business knowledge in operations, customer service, and production monitoring
- You have practical knowledge in data, analytics, and research.
- You are fun, with a big sense of humor, playfulness, good at problem-solving, and you have great communication skills.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary according to the experience.