Profiles Administración y Finanzas
Our client is an international company located in the heart of Barcelona!
As an Order to Cash Associate, you will be responsible for:
- You will perform cash application processes, AR related management on a timely and accurate manner.
- You will follow the region directive to achieve monthly collections target, reduce deductions, clear overdue, and reduce unapplied balances.
- You will perform the region strategies to reduce DSO and past due Invoices while improving customer satisfaction.
- You will ensure dispute escalations are properly handled in a customer friendly manner.
- You will be responsible of clearing due invoices, this may include investigation and resolution of issues and coordination with both dispute team, regional team, Customer Service, Sales and Operations.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in Order to Cash, Billing and Collections or Customer service
- You are open to work in international environments
- You speak English as business language and local language to support the region
- You speak High/Native German
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and develop relations at all levels
- You have flexibility and ownership
- You are a team player in a multi cultural environment
What we offer:
- International environment
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Possibility to work from home
- Office in Barcelona city center
- Health insurance