Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills.
As SAP PS Architect you will fulfill develop system designs, ensure their functionality and quality in order to deliver suitable solutions to business.
During your day you will:
- Assist clients in the selection, implementation and support of SAP solutions which naturally include design, configuration, and testing.
- Provide functional and business process expertise on a project team which generally consists of consultants, subcontractors, remote global resources, and client employees.
- Participate in pursuing client sales opportunities and working on bid proposal efforts. Also participate in design activities and gap analysis.
- Work closely with the Business/Regions/International teams in meeting (phone calls, face-to- face) and meet their expectations for the projects / enhancement’s delivery.
- Develop system designs that adhere to high level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements.
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution, and operations of solutions.
- Experience in Application Support and working on SLA, CHR Delivery process to meet customer requirements and Any SAP Project Implementation activities.
- Deliver design solutions in line with system design standards which are global and scalable following a global template philosophy (Core/Template).
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook.
- Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams.
- Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars.
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business.
- Initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards.
- Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You have 10 to 15 years of experience 10 to 15 years of experience in SAP PS
- Experience in SAP implementation, Support and Global Roll out Projects.
- Expertise in SAP PS Module and responsible for delivering the design, development, customizations, and implementation in SAP PS functionality.
- Experience in various areas of PS such as structuring, Planning, Costing, Assembly processing, Material procurement, MRP run, Milestone billing, result analysis and settlement
- Expertise in PS integration with FICO, CATS, HCM, SD.
- Basic knowledge on variant configuration.
- Good understanding of SAP enterprise Structure and interface concept and management.
- Experience in Application Support and working on SLA, CHR Delivery process to meet customer requirements and any SAP Project Implementation activities.
- S4 knowledge is added advantage
You also must show excellent communication skills fluency in English, availability to Travel as per the requirements, strong problem-solving skills and business knowledge.