Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills.
As SAP SD Lead Architect you will fulfill develop system designs, ensure their functionality and quality in order to deliver suitable solutions to business.
During your day you will:
- Understand Sales Process, Contract management, Pricing concepts, OTC, Partner Determination, Text Management, Pricing, Taxes, Billing, Credit Management, Back Orders, and Master Data Management (MDM).
- Get involved in configuring Master Data, Document Types including special order types, Availability Check, Material Listing/Exclusion, Rebate processing, Deliveries and Post Goods Issues.
- Develop system designs that adhere to high level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements.
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution, and operations of solutions.
- Work in Application Support and on SLA, CHR Delivery process to meet customer requirements and Any SAP Project Implementation activities.
- Deliver design solutions in line with system design standards which are global and scalable following a global template philosophy (Core/Template).
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook.
- Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams
- Work closely with the Business/Regions/International teams in meeting (phone calls, face-to- face) and meet their expectations for the projects / enhancement’s delivery.
- Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars.
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business.
- Initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards.
- Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You have more than 15 years of experience SAP SD along with Front office business process knowledge, showing highest level of expertise on SAP SD module.
- You have deep understanding on Sales Process, Contract management, Pricing concepts, OTC, Partner Determination, Text Management, Pricing, Taxes, Billing, Credit Management, Back Orders, and Master Data Management (MDM).
- You show SAP SD Consultant knowledge on Integration topics Logistics and Finance.
- You have good understanding of SAP enterprise Structure and interface concept and management.
You also must show excellent communication skills fluency in English, availability to Travel as per the requirements, strong problem-solving skills and business knowledge.