Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
A multinational company dedicated to sports betting and gaming.
- Develops, implements and manages the social media strategy.
- Improve content engagement to improve reach over existing players database and to increase existing followers base while aligning with brand's tone of voice and central communication guidelines.
- Defines most important social media KPIs
- Keeps Social Networks channels updated and fresh with content Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with marketing departments, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Works with copywriters and other content creators to ensure the highest standards
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Native Colombian required
- English proficiency at all levels (extra languages is a plus)
- Deep knowledge of sports, demonstrating genuine passion and enthusiasm
- A genuine interest in sports betting, casino and poker with a willingness/aptitude to learn more
- Permanent contract.
- Full time position.
- Competitive Salary