Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
Our client provides businesses integrated software solutions with a complete range of software and hardware.
As a Software Support Agent your mainly tasks will be:
- Receives and responds to inquiries from customers via both email and phone.
- Ensures problems and issues are resolved accurately and completely.
- Work together with our international support teams to answer customer phone calls, reply customer emails, processing customer calls and trouble shooting problems reported by customers.
- Provide product support, becoming an expert on all aspects of performance and features of our software solutions (time management and planning, POS, ERP) for a diversity of sectors such as retail, wholesale, hotels, rest homes, etc.
- Assure timely resolution of reported problems to ensure that contractual agreements are met.
- Use the call logging system to log, update and monitor reported problems.
- Give functional product training to customers where required, covering a wide variety of technical subjects.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French, English and Spanish is a must.
- At least 1 year experience in a customer service environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or IT related area (or equivalent through work experience).
- Experience with time management, retail or ERP software is a plus.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills: active listening skills, the ability to quickly assess and define technical problems and their causes and recommend solutions.
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Highly organised and confident, showing good initiative.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
- Organised, able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Hard-working and always be willing to go extra mile.
- Willing to travel.