Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
Leading Global enterprise for business process and document management. Also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organisations worldwide.
As Query Agent your main responsibilities will be:
- To manage the resolution of Partner/ Customer queries within corporate guidelines, demonstrating the ability to react professionally in disputed or heated situations, creating solutions that not only meet with customer satisfaction, but also make Partners/Customers feel valued and keen to repeat business with the company in line with T&C’s.
- To manage effectively designated work/stock levels to achieve targets SLA’s set escalate as appropriate.
- To ensure compliance with T&C’s and Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To encourage positive Partner behaviour through feedback on QMS system.
- To ensure Partner compliance with Portal functionality where available.
- To provide TL with timely and accurate updates on his/hers aged and outstanding queries.
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- You have 2 years of Experience in Customer Service, ideally b2b
- You have university Level education (desirable)
- You have fluency in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- You are self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- You are adaptable to a changing environment flexible with regard to working patterns
- You are Results / Target driven
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You have excellent Customer Care skills
- You are committed approach to team work.
- You are resilient under pressure and ability to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands
- Competitive salary
- Regular incentives and employee rewards
- Free Company shuttle bus from train station to the Office
- Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
- Free Spanish, French and English classes.
- Private medical care and onsite medical service
- Friendly international environment.