Profiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
Our client is a multinational company dedicated to the manufacture and commercialisation of weighing equipment/solutions and analytical instruments. They have three main divisions (Laboratory, Industry and Retail) and they offer solution specialized for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, chemical, food and industrial sectors in general.
Their offices are located in Hospitalet de Llobregat, very well connected both by car and public transport.
As a Marketing Advisor your main responsibility will be to contact existing/previous customers to follow up on different campaigns launched by Marketing department and to inform and generate interest (leads). It is not sales or "cold phone".
During your day to day:
- You will be involved in campaigns for any of our product divisions (balances and analytical instrumentation for laboratories, industrial weighting solutions, instruments for measuring chemical parameters in line, among others), as well as after-sales technical services, for which you will receive solid prior internal training.
- You will generate quality leads to derive to the commercial teams, working closely with the Marketing and sales teams of the assigned region
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have At least 2 years of experience as a Customer Relationship Manager in a B2B environment.
- You are interested in learning about technical and scientific environments and products.
- No previous technical training necessary but extremely valuable in life sciences, laboratory or electronics.
- You have a native level of Norwegian and you have an level of English in order to receive training, handle documentation and written/telephonic communication.
-You will have a permanent contract.
- You will have a competitive salary (Fixed + variable) and interesting package of social benefits (tickets restaurants, medical insurance, etc.)
-You will receive an initial and ongoing training plan for both technical and professional development products.
-You will have a Full time position (9am-6pm; Friday: 9am-3 pm). During summer you will work from 9am to 3 pm