Our client is a leading multinational company delivering customer experience, mobility and monitoring solutions to other companies and their clients.
As a 1st Line Service Expert you will be part of an expert team on behalf of the company`s client, and your daily activities will be:
- You will ensure technical support for the client's workshops in Lithuanian and Estonian/Latvian, ensuring real time remote assistance during passenger car repairs, and also for trucks, alongside workshop’s diagnostic technician, guiding him to identify the fault and perform the repair in a professional manner;
- You will identify defects for service technicians;
- You will offer after sales support for the specific diagnostic software;
- You will identify and provide the necessary technical documentation to the workshops;
- You will use and help create a comprehensive data base of known faults and repair tips;
- You will help the team of Automotive aftermarket service in the analysis of complaints made by end customers about the repairs done by the workshops;
- You will process the technical inquiries and diagnosis support by phone, e-mail remote diagnosis;
- You will process the technical inquiries about the software and FAQ;
- You will advice on the initial installation of the Diagnostics Software;
- You will advice on software updates, system errors, conflicts with other programs;
- You will answer simple questions about diagnostic hardware;
- You will perform remote diagnosis.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You speak fluently Lithuanian and Estonian or Latvian;
- You speak at least B2 level of English;
- You have previous experience in customer service and/or technical support;
- You have experience working in workshops, diagnosis, car repair and parts (plus);
- You are a problem solver and a challenge lover!
- Attractive base salary;
- Language bonus;
- Meal allowance;
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company.