Our client is a leading multinational company delivering customer experience, mobility and monitoring solutions to other companies and their clients.
- Ensuring technical support for Bosch workshops in target language
- Identifying defects for service technicians;
- Interpreting measured values, real values compared with nominal values;
- Offering after sales support for the specific diagnostic software;
- Identifies and provides the necessary technical documentation to the workshops;
- Recording of handled cases;
- Ensure real time remote assistance during passenger car repairs, and also for trucks , alongside workshop’s diagnostic technician, guiding him to identify the fault and perform the repair in a professional manner;
- Provide the required technical documentation (wiring diagrams, location of components, install/remove instructions, tightening torques etc.);
- Use and help create a comprehensive data base of known faults and repair tips;
- Help the team of Automotive aftermarket service in the analysis of complaints made by end customers about the repairs done by the Bosch car services workshops;
- Processing of technical inquiries and diagnosis support by phone, e-mail remote diagnosis;
- Processing of technical inquiries about the software and FAQ;
- Advice on the initial installation of the Diagnostics Software;
- Advice on software updates, system errors, conflicts with other programs;
- Answers to simple questions about diagnostic hardware;
- Remote diagnosis over Team-viewer.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- Advanced level of French and English;
- Experience working in Workshops (nice to have);
- Expertise in diagnosis, car repair and parts (nice to have);
- Previous experience as a diagnosis technician is a plus;
- Strong Computer literacy desirable;
- Customer-orientation with good communication skills;
- Team-player, proactive and initiative;
- Mechatronics experience is a plus;
- IT-oriented automotive mechatronics technicians or IT-enthusiasts with an affinity for automobiles.
- Attractive base salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible hours
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company.